Tulamben contains a stunningly diverse underwater ecosystem.
Besides amazing coral growth this reef also features an unbelievable landscape sculpted by many overhanging rocks. The presence of smaller reef fish is abundant. Quite often you will see turtles, black tip sharks, cuttle fish, schooling jacks, fields of garden eels and a school of resident bumphead parrot fish.
Located close by is Seraya Secrets, a muck diving paradise where you can find harlequin and tiger shrimp, frog fish, many species of nudibranch all living in and around the black sand and volcanic boulders. This black sand really makes the colours of the marine life "pop" and it's a haven for macro photography.
Day 1 : Benoa – Amuk Bay (B/L/D)
Embarkation at 08.00 Check dive at Amuk Bay
1st dive : Bias Tugel
2nd dive : Channel
3rd dive : Pura Jepun
Night dive : Blue Lagoon
Visibility 6-22 meters, current can be extreme, temperature ranges 22 – 28 degree celcius, Coral is excellent coverage and variety. After night dive, we continue our journey to Tulamben.
Day 2 : Tulamben (B/L/D)
Arrive in Tulamben in the morning. After breakfast start diving activities
1st dive : Liberty Ship Wreck
2nd dive : Batu Kelebit
3rd dive : Drop Off
Night dive : Seraya Secret
Highlights : Liberty Ship Wreck and Macro, Visibility 10-25 metres, Current none, Temperature varies between 22-28 Degree Celcius, Diverse fish population such as parrotfish, wrasse, snappers, angelfish, butterfly fish, and many more. After night dive, we go on to Gili Islands.
Day 3 : Gili Islands (B/L/D)
Arrive in Gili Islands early in the morning.
1st dive : Gili Biaha
2nd dive : Gili Tepekong
3rd dive : Gili Mimpang
Night dive in one of the best dive sites around.
Visibility 6-22 metres Current can be around 5 knots or more, Temperature varies between 22-28 Degree Celcius, Highlights Tepekong’s Canyon and Biaha Complex Wall, good opportunity to see pelagics, After night dive, proceed to last dive destination, Nusa Penida.
Day 4 : Nusa Penida – Benoa (B/L)
Arrival in Nusa Penida.
1st dive : Batu Nunggul
2nd dive : Toyopakeh
3rd dive : Sekolah Dasar
No night dive is offered.
Visibility is good approximately 20 meters and above, Current moderate to very strong, They are unpredictable, and often fierce, you must stay close to your dive guide for all these dives, Temperature ranges between 18-28 Degree Celcius, Fish population is excellent in variety, Large Pelagics like Mantas and Moloa Mola.
After the 3rd dive, Cruise back to Benoa. Arrive in late afternoon.
Facilities and Services Onboard
- Deck state cabin located on the middle and upper deck with a sea-view
- Deluxe cabin located on the lower deck
- Air- conditioned cabins with private bathroom (hot and cold showers)
- A tray of toiletries in each cabin
- Dining room and Bar
- 24 hours tea and coffee making facilities
- Vegetarian food available on request
- Easy access swim/boarding platform
- Fresh water on deck shower
- Complete scuba dive equipment
- Snorkel, canoe and fishing equipment
- TV, Karaoke & DVD entertainment units
- Computer with Adobe Photoshop application
- Laundry service
- On Board telecommunication
- EAN Nitrox 32%
- Accommodation onboard & meals (Light breakfast, breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Tea/coffee, bottled water, tea-time snacks
- National Park fee
- Certified Dive Master (ratio 1 DM : 5 divers)
- Cruise Accident Insurance
- Harbor and anchor fee
- Government tax
- Compressor, regular air fills 3000 psi or 200 bar, tank, weight belt
- International/domestic airfare and airport tax
- Soft drinks and alcohol beverages
- Personal travel Insurance
- Gratuities to guide and crew
- Onboard telecommunication
- Laundry service
- EAN Nitrox 32% - $20 per person per day